Write a 5-page paper on the following:Define psychological testing measurements and assessments terms associated with diagnosis scoring/evaluation and selection.
Select an Instrument for a Psychological Disorder
In preparation for this assignment select a psychological test that examines any of the following: pervasive developmental behavior disorders substance-related depression cognitive-related or dementia anxiety or eating disorders. Find three peer-reviewed articles outside of your textbook on the selected psychological measure of your choice. At least one should discuss historical lineage prevalence and incidence rates of the disorder(s) and at least one should discuss theoretical concepts of the disorder.
Write a 5-page paper on the following:
- Define psychological testing measurements and assessments terms associated with diagnosis scoring/evaluation and selection.
- Describe the historical lineage prevalence and incidence rates of the disorder(s) associated with the chosen psychological measure.
- Based on the articles discuss the use of your selected measure.
-Explain who is qualified to administer and interpret the measure and the settings — such as occupational academic clinical or counseling — in which it would be appropriate to use the measure.
-Distinguish between the populations’ characteristics for which your selected psychological measure is valid and invalid.
The assignment should be a 5-page expository essay not including the title and reference pages and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name title of assignment course and section number and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct and accurate and reflect knowledge of skills and practice in the human service profession.
- Reference page: Sources listed in APA format (7th ed.).
- Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources to support your responses and conclusions.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.