Locate a minimum of two peer-reviewed journal articles on the same topic based on the weekly module.Among the two articles determine the themesidentify three themes that you can compare or contrast between the two articles.
Journal Article Analysis
Journal Article Analysis (JAA) is an educational tool that uses current (within the past five years) journal articles to further understand a particular topic’s dynamics. JAA should not be more than three pages of written content) The three pages do not include the title page abstract or reference page.
- Locate a minimum of two peer-reviewed journal articles on the same topic based on the weekly module (e.g. history of corrections penal sanctions community-based corrections correctional practices etc.)
- Among the two articles determine the themes (similar or different concepts found in the article). Then identify three themes that you can compare or contrast between the two articles.
- The paper will have the following elements:
- A cover page with a relevant title page including your name the date class information and my name
- Abstract (summary of paper no more than three sentences)
- The central portion of the paper will include:
o Introduction paragraph (Look at the introduction of the articles to help you pull this together). Why did you choose this topic? Why is it important? What will your paper discuss? What themes did you choose and why?
o Body of Paper
- You need to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs for each theme. Each paragraph should be about five sentences (no less than four and no more than 6). You should summarize the points/themes using the articles as your resources. (Cite in-text citations)
o Conclusion paragraph.
- (The final paragraph(s) should present your thoughts on whether you agree or disagree with the research. Support your opinion from the articles). Also summarize the paper.
o Reference Page using 7th edition APA citations
- All parts of the paper must be in APA format including the title page in-text citations and reference page(s). Times new roman 12-point font double spaced with 1-inch margins; Number all pages except the title page. Double-check your spelling grammar syntax and punctuation.