Write a critical review of literature (10 – 12 articles) on a chosen theme related to social work. Describe the effects of BAME children with mental health in the youth justice system.
Write a critical review of literature (10 – 12 articles) on a chosen theme related to social work (The question will be stated below)
Research question which the paper needs to be based around is;
The effects of BAME children with mental health in the youth justice system?
Length: 8000 words (not including abstract references or appendices)
The Critical Literature Review must contain (follow this structure):
- Abstract (not part of the word count) maximum 100 words
- Introduction (here you are encouraged to support your rationale for your literature review topic with references from other literature/research/scholarship)
- Findings: Outline and analysis of key themes
- Implications for social work – provide consideration of the relevance/implications of the findings to social work practice including recommendations (include other literature research scholarship sources to support your points)
- Appendices (can include search table article summaries synthesis table and theme index)
- Demonstrate research writing abilities reporting on literature and findings to produce a coherent and structured piece of work.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and systematic understanding of planning and managing a critical literature review
- Demonstrate links between research design implementation and outputs and evidence based social work practice.
- Relevant and correct use of references