Develop a program to fix a crime problem along with a policy evaluation of the theoretical program.
Topic – Racial profiling in policing
You will develop a program to fix a crime problem along with a policy evaluation of the theoretical program.
The paper will be submitted as a Word document in Blackboard. All papers should be Times New Roman 12 font double-spaced APA format with a title and reference page.
1) What is the name of your program?
2) What is the mission of your program?
3) Why is your program needed?
4) What issue/criminal justice problem does it attempt to address/gap fill?
5) Who will be served by your program?
6) What is your target number and kind of participants?
7) Where will your program take place?
8) When will your program take place?
9) What will be the various characteristics of your program (e.g. counseling employment assistance peacemaking circles coffee with a cop self-defense classes a new curriculum on racial profiling for the police academy etc)
10)How will you evaluate your program? Will you use a random-controlled trial (RCT)? Will you use surveys pre and post tests interviews focus groups participant observation etc?
11)What will be the independent and dependent variables guiding your evaluation?
12)What will be the sample size?
13)How will you protect human subjects (confidentiality voluntary nature IRB etc)?
14)What are the limitations of your study?
15)What are the threats to your study?
*Include a Title Page Reference Page and section your paper to include an introduction to the issue program overview evaluation plan human subjects protections conclusion and ideas for next steps/future research