What would your response be to your supervisee’s concern about a potential “therapeutic blunder?”Explain
Subject is social work and not psychology
Read the Case of Shawn. Download Case of Shawn.Imagine that you are the clinical supervisor for Shawn’s social work therapist. Cite the Shulman (Links to an external site.) article to support your answers to the following questions:
- What would your response be to your supervisee’s concern about a potential “therapeutic blunder?”
- What feedback would you give your supervisee about this session?
- What questions would you ask your supervisee?
- What suggestions would you give your supervisee for future sessions with Shawn?
- What other thoughts do you have about clinically supervising this case situation?Write a reflection of what you learned from watching the videos the essay has to be 300 words.