From what you have read in your textbook thus far would it be ethical for a criminologist to observe a teenage gang by hanging with them drinking and watching as they steal cars? Should the criminologist report that behavior to the police? Explain
From what you have read in your textbook thus far would it be ethical for a criminologist to observe a teenage gang by hanging with them drinking and watching as they steal cars? Should the criminologist report that behavior to the police?
Criminology: The Core
Larry J. Siegel 2018
- Students must use APA style citations in their writing assignments. For detailed information on how to properly cite your work you may refer to the Student Handbook or to the Student Resources
tab on the main page of the Student Portal.
- Plagiarism is intentionally presenting the work of another as your own. This is a serious academic infraction. Do not simply copy and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. All work must be free of any form of plagiarism. Writing assignment
responses must be paraphrased in your own words to explain and reflect the concepts and theories presented in the textbook. Please keep any direct quotes from the text to a minimum and identify them with the proper citation.
- On each page: Student Name ID Number Course Number Course Title and Unit Number.
- Responses typed using a standard font 12-point type size double-spaced with overall neatness and readability
- Restatement of the question and question number
- Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
- Student demonstrated proper use of grammar spelling punctuation citation style etc.
- Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts as discussed in the text
- Student was able to examine assess evaluate and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
- Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.